Páginas

quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2018

Kevin White, tesão moreno! Cavalo Coxudo!











































365 days ago I got smoked and placed very low. My middle son Troy ask me "Daddy what happened? " those words rang in my head for a solid year! Day in Day out I never forgot what those words did to me. I know it really struck a nerve with @_morgan_rice_  cuz again day in day out he never let me forget what happened and we both did everything to never let it happen again! It was a lot of work grinding in the gym but it makes it a little better when you got a monster like @kennyh91 grinding too! When you are surrounded by the best ppl you can only bring your out your best as well! So that being said thank you so much to everyone that believed in me and pushed me ! 2018 Mr Pittsburgh Kevin White has a good ring to it!

4 comentários:

  1. Puta que pariu cavaludo mulato coxudo que mestiço delicioso

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Lindo garanhao Kevin não é negro mulato nem mestiço ele é moreno claro acho parece Latino muito garanhao gostoso

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Vi foto dele sem protan e ele é mestiço sim no caso pardo Latino Mestiço! Tem muito desses aqui no Brasil Porra é o pau que tem eu particulamente não gosto prefiro os brancos esses mestico!s daqui tem.hora que me irritam é muita. Caboclada afff prefiro europeus sou pardo odeio queria ser branco europeu

      Excluir
    2. Eu adoro caboclos, cafuzos, mulatos...
      Adoro!

      Excluir