Páginas

quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2015

Bodybuilding in art !










randombaradude:

A quick random dude sketch. Have a nice day.

rolandthesketcher:

Bodybuilder trying on its new posing suit showing off a big bulge.

dalelazarov:

It’s Alessio Slonimsky’s Leather Flash Gordon!  This is the 11th entry in the Homoerotic Leatherman Superhero Pin-Up Challenge. :)ATTN: ARTISTS/ILLUSTRATORS/CARTOONISTS OF G+/Tumblr/Facebook/DeviantArt/Twitter/etc: It’s the Homoerotic Leatherman Superhero Pin-Up Challenge! This challenge is inspired by Warren Ellis’ statement that superhero costumes are “pervert suits”. :-D  Your pin-up entry must feature a leathered-up version of your favorite superhero. Diversity in body type, race, size, age, ethnicity, masculinity, etc, etc, etc, are extremely welcome. But note that I will reject entries that are Leatherman Wolverine!  I see too many of those already. :-DYour deadline is Sunday, April 12th, 2015. IMPORTANT: When you are done with your illustration, send the image to dalelazarov@gmail.com along with 1) the name you want me to credit for the illustration, 2) a link to your web-presence if you want me to use one with the Tumblr post, and 3) the name you want me to tag on Facebook (friend me if we’re not FB friends!) and/or G+ if you want me to tag you there. I will post Homoerotic Leatherman Superhero Pin-Ups on my tumblog, my Pinterest and on my other online presences, with credit and/or link to participants, as I receive them.

burritobay:

Done, abs are eh, but I tried XO

kazehouse:

End of work.



gabo-art:

Now get to work bitch!

Yes sir





hornynerd665:

Hard Flying



4 comentários:

  1. nossa delicia d fotos como eses cartoons nos deixam tesos a imagem 1 que coroa suculento e musculoso um verdadeiro sonho ai nse fosse real

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. delicioso mesmo parece zeus um corão bombadão coxudo mais o mais tesudo é o homem aguia sempre tive tesão por ele desde pequeno me imaginava ele peladão nu em cima de mim gostoso essas asas sexy me deixou molhado aqui

      Excluir
  2. uauu o Thor Homem águia da liga da justiça e essa pica de cavalo uncut com o capuz saindo mostrando a cabeçorra viajei agora que picão gostoso porque agente fica com tanto tesão em cartoons muscleboyg?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. massa puta que pariu homem de aguia ta foda que picão é esse o prepucio cobrindo acabeça da pica posta nmais blogger tem ele mostrando o cu ? homem de aguia gostoooooo

    ResponderExcluir