Páginas

terça-feira, 25 de junho de 2019

Zachary Tagle, um belíssimo cavalo loiro!

Almost ready!! Just checked in with my Prep Coach @strongsuppsnutrition @louie.magnone . Ready to drop the water and weigh in at Battle of the Bay tomorrow!  #beastmode #healthy #aesthetics #follow #gymtime #transformation #cardio #npc #biceps #bodytransformation #eatclean #bodybuilding #nutrition #fitfam #gymrat #strength #workoutmotivation

I bet everyone is wondering how the finals went. Now that I have had about 10 glasses of water, Mexican food, two margaritas,  a donut from @momosdonuts and a shower I'm ready to make that post. 😂 We did it again!  I want to thank my Prep Coach @louie.magnone for dialing me in Everytime. I want to thank  @rockfit @tx_bodybuilding @battleonthebay for putting together such a fantastic event that was truly an amazing experience. I want to thank my girlfriend @beehappytattoos12  for helping me during this prep and picking up the slack when I'm too tired to move. Last, but not least I want to thank all of my family that showed up. I had the loudest cheerleading section out if anyone there! Goodnight #bodybuilding #fitness #battleonthebay  #texasbodybuildingcontests #overall #winnerwinnerchickendinner #exercise

I hear the question a lot " should I be going heavy for low reps or lighter for high reps? " And my answer to that is usually the same. I'd take going heavy for more reps over either one of those choices. Working out balls to the walls for a couple of months and then backing off for a few weeks is how I do it. Some call it periodization, some call it hit, and some call it binging. Whatever it works! Leave me a message if you're a hard gainer and need advice #bodiesbyzach #strengthquotes #strengthtraining #gymmotivation #fitness #personaltraining #bodybuilding #physique #figure #fitfamsa #fitfam #sanantoniofitness #sanantonio #mostmuscular #npc #abs #swole

My New Year's resolution is to turn these lean 19" biceps into lean 21". I'm sick of being in the teens and for me my arms are one of the hardest thing to grow. I feel like they hit a peak a while back and haven't gone anywhere since. That's not holding me back this year. I'm going to train arms twice week if I have to and they're going to grow.
Even if you don't want biceps bigger than the rims on your best friends car, set a goal when start a new program, and take steps towards tracking it along the way to make sure what you're doing is actually getting the desired results. Happy #FlexFriday !!!!!!💪💪💪 #bodiesbyzach #personaltraining #onlinetrainer #planofaction #nutrition #fitnessmotivation #workout #FlexFriday #sanantoniofitness #fitfamsa #sanantonio #90daychallenge #bootybuilding #npctexas #npcbodybuilding

Here's a shot from last nights finals, that twisting oblique with leg extended. I had so much fun last night. Didn't bring home the overall but heard a lot of good things so I know it was a close battle. Placed 2nd in Masters Bodybuilding and 1st in Men's Open Super Heavy. #lacklandclassic #superheavyweight #bodybuilding #npcbodybuilding #sanantoniofitness #fitfamsa #liquidsunrayz #obliques #sanantonio #lackland

#TBT to last year's San Antonio Pro Extravaganza. Placed overall in Men's bodybuilding and never would have even done a show if it wasn't for the encouragement of friends @teamsatxstrong and @the_originalgym_texas 💪
#bodiesbyzach#teamstrong#theoriginalgym#olympicgym#bodybuilding#texasbodybuilding#npc#npcbodybuilding#compete#competitor#personaltraining#onlinetraining#mealplans#workoutmotivation#fitness#gainz#sanantoniofitnesss#sanantonio#fitfamsa#throwbackthursday




























































































































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário